New Claim Presentation

New Claim Presentation/Adjustment

If you need to file a homeowner or commercial insurance claim, you or your business is likely suffering financially and emotionally. You expect a policy to cover your needs when your home or business has been damaged, but it takes more than just having the policy to navigate the claims process successfully. Recovery and reimbursement is necessary to repair your home or business, but with the hurdles of fighting an insurance company, it can feel like an uphill battle.

Kandell & Kandell can represent you in a new claim presentation and adjustment case. Our team of experienced attorneys is well versed in the codes and fine print of policies and the claims process. Let us aggressively advocate for your best interests so you can get business back to usual.

Our attorneys represent South Florida clients in cases for both residential and commercial insurance disputes including bad faith claims. Learn more about the types of cases we pursue, or contact us today to get started on your adjustment or new claim presentation case.

Other Practice Areas

Denied / Underpaid Insurance Claims

When insurance carries try to deny and underpay claims, it leaves property owners stuck and unable to pay for repairs and replacements. Kandell, Kandell, & Petrie can help you find relief.

Homeowners Insurance Claims

We understand the special needs of homeowners and the stress which comes with damage to your home. We fight to ensure that your home is repaired and your life is restored.

Hurricane - Weather Damage Insurance Claims

Every year, we are seeing more frequent and stronger hurricanes. In the past few years, Florida has been hit by multiple Category 4+ storms, costing home and business owners billions of dollars.

Commercial Insurance Claims

At Kandell, Kandell, & Petrie, we service all insurance claims, including commercial claims. If you have had a loss event in your business, we may be able to thelp.

Business Interruption / Income Loss

Many insurance policies cover interruptions of your business or loss of income. An insurance lawyer can help ensure that you are property compensated.

Scroll to Top